About the Role:
As the User Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for the acquisition of new subscribers via paid media channels, including testing new media opportunities. You are an expert at Facebook or Google Ads and managing large media budgets. In this role, you will lead the media planning and execution based on company growth goals. You will work cross-functionally with the marketing, creative, and web teams on campaigns, ad design, and landing page testing.
A successful User Acquisition Manager is highly analytical, has strong execution skills, and the ability to manage media efficiency and scale at the same time.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Plan monthly paid media budget distribution to meet companies acquisition volume and cost goals
- Execute paid media to deliver on goals
- Partner with members of the creative team on channel-specific ad design
- Create and manage the backlog of landing page tests, as well as collaborate with e-commerce team on testing execution
- Explore and test emerging media channels
- Analyze ad performance, share recommendations based on data, and make targeting, bid, creative, and other adjustments to grow subscribers
- Research and develop seasonal campaign strategies
- Other responsibilities and ad hoc projects as needed
What We’re Looking For:
- 4-7 years of paid media experience – expert-level knowledge of Facebook or Google Ads
- Rapid growth experience is a plus
- Proven track record of growing revenue or customers while managing $1M+ monthly media budget across multiple channels
- Previous experience with landing page testing strategy and methodology
- Willing to be hands-on yet strategic
- Ability to make sound decisions confidently using data
- Ability to manage through ambiguous and subjective situations.
- Autonomous work style yet has a strong sense of collaboration, urgency, creativity, and results-driven
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, flexible to pivot with competing priorities, and provide timely crisis management
- Willing to think outside the box, challenge the status quo, and evaluate all possible solutions in making strategic decisions
- Resilience, tenacity, high energy. Able to rapidly bounce back from adversity
- Bachelor’s degree
Bonus if You Have:
- Familiarity with SQL
- Experience working with Tableau or Looker
- Past experience in subscription/beauty space
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Free BoxyCharm subscription
- Learning & development programs
BoxyCharm, a BFA Industries brand, was founded in 2013 and continues to be a leader in the beauty subscription industry. BoxyCharm champions self-expression and has a huge presence on social media with an avid community of beauty enthusiasts. BoxyCharm’s primary offices are in Miami and San Mateo.
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.
Please click here to our CCPA notice.