About the Role: BoxyCharm is looking for a Social Media Manager with a passion for beauty, social media strategy/marketing, content creation, analysis, and engagement. The person in this position will come with at least 6 years of social marketing experience in all aspects of social media marketing and contributing to the development of owned media channels and IRL events.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Helping to manage and facilitate a living social/marketing-led content calendar for all social platforms
- Building workflow social creative management process via Asana, creating creative and copy briefs, and task assignments and work closely with Social Creative to execute and stay on brand
- Approving and assisting in all social captions approvals and oversight
- Contributing to overall social content development and/or execution
- Working with Director to create content strategies for BoxyCharm partnerships, collaborations, etc.
- Partnering with cross functional teams on content planning and pitching
- Creating weekly reporting strategies for senior leadership
- Keeping up with industry trends and developments relevant to our space
- Managing social specialists, including workload management and work hours approval
- Working with social media team to measure, monitor, and report on specific programs and build longer-term trending related to competitors, other brands, and influencer efforts
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum 4-6 years experience in social, influencer, event. brand, and/or retail marketing
- Track record of success at ideating and implementing social media campaigns and projects
- History of platform and partner management in the social space (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Tiktok)
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with social publishing platforms like Dash Hudson and/or Sprout Social
- An open-minded team player with a collaborative attitude
- Self-starter driven to make your work and the work of those around you better and a problem-solving attitude
- Eagerness and willingness to learn and ability to multitask, manage your own time efficiently, and handle a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to capture the unique tone of voice and visual cues / codes of the brand
- Highly developed Google Slides / PowerPoint and Google Sheets / Excel skills, with an eye for formatting and presenting information in a digestible way
- Strong ability to analyze and synthesize quantitative data (e.g., summarizing effectiveness of influencer outreach initiatives, evaluating consumer engagement levels, etc.)
- Highly organized and able to manage complex projects; detail oriented and take direction and flexible working within multiple-project focused team
- Proficient in all social channels’ native platforms
- Proven understanding of social media best practices and a strategic approach to a wide range of new and emerging platforms
- Ability to identify new and emerging social trends and platforms
- At least 15% travel may be required
Bonus if You Have:
- Video/photo editing a major plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Free BoxyCharm subscription
- Learning & development programs
BoxyCharm, a BFA Industries brand, was founded in 2013 and continues to be a leader in the beauty subscription industry. BoxyCharm champions self-expression and has a huge presence on social media with an avid community of beauty enthusiasts. BoxyCharm’s primary offices are in Miami and San Mateo.
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.
Please click here to our CCPA notice.