About the Role:
Primary responsibility includes nurturing and maintaining exemplary relationships with retail partners, negotiating best in class retailer support, managing budgets, P&L, retailer sales plans, driving and achieving retail sales plans and visual merchandising.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Own relationships with existing retail partners
- Maintain exemplary relationships with all retail partners and all cross functional teams at each retailer to ensure that MBC is positioned to receive Best in Class support and exposures from all retail partners
- Manage the day to day of all retailer accounts to include all retailer meetings
- Conduct biweekly meetings with retailer merchant team (Sales / PD / VM Updates)
- Conduct biweekly meetings with retailer planning team (inventory / Ops analysis)
- Conduct monthly meetings with retailer marketing team (Exposures / Sampling)
- Conduct monthly meetings with retailer edu team (Cast Gratis / Edu Initiatives)
- Manage visual merchandising updates with internal creative team, fixture vendors and retail partners
- Negotiate contract terms for all potential MBC retail partners, including ecommerce only partners
- Assortment Recommendations
- Store Location Recommendations
- Inventory / Retail Sales Planning
- EDU Initiatives
- Manage Brand P&L and balance all brand investments with strategic ROI opportunities
- Manage Brand retail and net sales forecasting (to include a by SKU rollup) in partnership with MBC Planner
- Weekly & monthly sales analysis to include a sales by SKU analysis vs forecasts, ranking, productivity and inventory analysis
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to insure MBC is maximizing sales opportunities and achieving retail sales plans
- Work with retailer on launch forecasts & monthly OTB
- Plan visual merchandising budget and execution
What We’re Looking For:
- 5-8 years of e-commerce marketing/merchandising experience required, preferably in a fast growing company
- Forecasting, merchandising, and budgeting experience at a mass retailer
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Annual bonus program\*
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Free Glam Bag Plus subscription
- Learning & development programs
About Madeby Collective
Madeby Collective, a BFA Industries brand, was founded in 2019 and is a beauty brand incubator that works with luminaries of diverse communities. It’s home to Item Beauty, a Gen Z-focused clean beauty brand co-founded by Addison Rae, TikTok’s #2 largest star, and Complex Culture, an award-winning brand for time-pressed millennials. Combining social listening with hard data, Madeby Collective fulfills unmet consumer needs, drives authentic connections, and creates unexpected experiences that disrupt beauty norms. Madeby Collective’s primary offices are in San Mateo and Santa Monica.
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.
Please click here to our CCPA notice.