About the Role:
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our Growth Team as a Senior Growth Manager. You will lead all organic growth initiatives including strategic planning, funnel optimization, referral programs, and SEO.
Are you a strong creative thinker with an analytical mindset? Do you think like a growth hacker and want to help us grow our member base? If so, we want to hear from you!
What You'll Be Doing:
What We're Looking For:
- Partner with Product, Growth, Engineering, and Analytics to identify the biggest opportunities to drive user growth
- Test and optimize conversion funnel to produce industry-leading results
- Refine and expand our SEO strategy
- Develop tools and dashboards and work closely with the Analytics team to benchmark, measure, and forecast metrics like conversions and adoption of new features/products
- Forecast performance and align with the Growth/Finance team on monthly/quarterly targets
- Synthesize results and communicate the state of business to leadership and business partners with actionable recommendations
- 4+ years of shown success in growth, direct response marketing, or business/strategy consulting
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field
- Analytical and problem-solving skills; comfortable using large amounts of data to drive decisions and a passion for continuous testing and optimization
- Ambitious, self-starter who can also work independently
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to change
- A collaborative and diplomatic approach to working with cross-functional partners
- Willing to take action with strong attention to detail; proactive and decisive in the face of ambiguous data/results
- Experience with extensive experimentation, SEO, and funnel optimization.
Bonus if You Have:
- Previous experience in the beauty industry or DTC
- Adobe Target and SQL knowledge
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Free BoxyCharm subscription
- Learning & development programs
BoxyCharm, a BFA Industries brand, was founded in 2013 and continues to be a leader in the beauty subscription industry. BoxyCharm champions self-expression and has a huge presence on social media with an avid community of beauty enthusiasts. BoxyCharm’s primary offices are in Miami and San Mateo.
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.
Please click here to our CCPA notice.