About the Role:
BoxyCharm is seeking a talented Senior Manager of Creator Partnerships based in either Miami or Los Angeles to execute brand campaigns, assist with identifying content support opportunities and act as a liaison with influencer talent and our internal teams. This position requires a combination of experience including account management, content marketing and talent relations. The ideal candidate will have the ability to anticipate bottlenecks, be a connector to multiple stakeholders and manage multiple projects that require attention to detail.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Research relevant industry trends, experts, competitors, as well as target audiences and creatoes
- Identify prominent influencers and thought leaders
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with VIP and Celebrity talent
- Execute and track marketing strategies and creative content campaigns
- Manage monthly campaigns via relationships with strategic talent included but not limited to developing, writing and creating campaign briefing for content, and tracking/analyzing campaign metrics against KPI’s; identify additional creative support where needed
- Collaborate & Strategize with the social and digital marketing team on campaigns for different channels
- Use data to analyze, track, and support metrics for all stakeholders
What We’re Looking For:
- 5-7 years experience in influencer marketing, with at least 2 years in the lifestyle category (beauty, fashion, wellness)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; PR and agency experience in the beauty industry is desirable
- Proven track record in marketing specific social media paid campaigns with influencers
- In depth knowledge of social media marketing
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized with great time management skills
- Outstanding project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Networking aptitude
Bonus if You Have:
- Beauty Industry Experience
- PR or Talent Agency Experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Free BoxyCharm subscription
- Learning & development programs
BoxyCharm, a BFA Industries brand, was founded in 2013 and continues to be a leader in the beauty subscription industry. BoxyCharm champions self-expression and has a huge presence on social media with an avid community of beauty enthusiasts. BoxyCharm’s primary offices are in Miami and San Mateo.
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.
Please click here to our CCPA notice.