What You’ll Be Doing:
- Partner closely with the GM of BoxyCharm to set product vision and strategy to enable us to hit aggressive growth targets
- Lead the team through all phases of the product life cycle, collaborating closely with engineering and business partners
- Launch new experiences and help grow the existing portfolio into new categories; create delightful, high performing versions of our websites across multiple brands
- Deeply understand BoxyCharm customers and identify key business opportunities to grow and scale the business
- Initiate strategic enhancements/upgrades of Shopify sites to optimize. Lead briefing of need and implementation
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints, including Shopify and GA
- Manage internal and external resources; drive, negotiate and select vendors
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience, including experience driving new member growth and SEO initiatives
- Ability to develop product strategy and take ideas from infancy to full execution. Track record of growing a product
- A Product Manager with a strong background in fast growing consumer companies; beauty brands experience preferred
- Excellent business judgment and quantitative skills. Obsessively data-driven
- Great communicator with positive relationship and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced setting
- Ability to be hands on, make code changes to existing store templates or QA a launch
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Annual bonus program\*
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Free Glam Bag Plus subscription
- Learning & development programs
About BFA INDUSTRIES
BFA Industries inspires everyone to express themselves, making beauty more accessible to all. Through product innovation, machine learning technology, and a community-first mindset, we democratize beauty by delivering not only personalized experiences, but a feeling of authentic self-expression. We’re home to beauty subscription brands IPSY and BoxyCharm, as well as brand incubator, Madeby Collective, and personal care brand, Refreshments. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York, Miami, Santa Monica, and Argentina, BFA brings together a diverse group of entrepreneurial thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done.
BoxyCharm, a BFA Industries brand, was founded in 2013 and continues to be a leader in the beauty subscription industry. BoxyCharm champions self-expression and has a huge presence on social media with an avid community of beauty enthusiasts. BoxyCharm’s primary offices are in Miami and San Mateo.
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.
Please click here to our CCPA notice.