About the Role:
As the Senior Director, People Partner Lead, you will act as a key trusted advisor to BFA leaders and business functions, providing strategic insights to help develop and deliver value to our technical and non-technical teams. You will be a resource for our leadership team, our people managers and employees alike, helping drive effective and impactful operations, employee engagement and a signature employee experience across all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Be a strategic advisor to the business and co create and execute our People strategy while taking care of the basics.
- Provide coaching and guidance on career pathing, leveling, learning and development, change management, inclusion and diversity, organization design, and employee relations; with a main focus on the technology and product team.
- Delivering high-impact people operations programs around performance management, culture, team member engagement and leadership development.
- Collaborate across teams to support your clients and partner with leadership on organizational design, workforce and location strategy and planning
- Partner with leadership on the capability, capacity and development needs of their teams and functions to right size their teams.
- Enable clients teams to grow and scale through international expansion and acquisitions
- Leading and developing the People Partner team to be a nimble, best in class team who delight their clients and provide signature employee experiences.
- Counsel managers on employee relations and partner with legal staff to investigate and resolve issues.
- Provide policy guidance, ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
What We’re Looking For:
- 15+ years of relevant working experience as an HR business partner or across the People function.
- Passion for all things people related and solving people problems in practical, simple and scalable ways.
- Proven track record of thriving in a growing, fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
- Strong organizational skills, great follow through on tasks, and an ability to juggle multiple competing priorities.
- Be naturally curious and have a strong learning agility.
- Naturally be a relationship builder who can work with leaders to establish credibility quickly.
- Be resilient and have grit, knowing that there is always a surprise around the corner.
- Track record in growing and scaling a HRBP team and business in an agile way
- Experience leading the HR aspects of acquiring a new company
- Able to manage change management, influence and align people at all levels
- Not take themselves too seriously and remember to have fun :)
Bonus if You Have:
- Experience expanding into new countries in LatAm/Asia/Europe a plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Annual bonus program\*
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Free Glam Bag Plus subscription
- Learning & development programs
About BFA INDUSTRIES
BFA Industries inspires everyone to express themselves making beauty more accessible to all. Through product innovation, machine learning technology, and a community-first mindset, we democratize beauty by delivering not only personalized experiences, but a feeling of authentic self-expression. We’re home to beauty subscription brands IPSY and BoxyCharm, as well as brand incubator, Madeby Collective, and personal care brand, Refreshments. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York, Miami, Santa Monica, and Argentina, BFA brings together a diverse group of entrepreneurial thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done.
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.
Please click here to our CCPA notice.