About the Role:
We are looking for an HRIS Analyst who will support and manage all People Information Systems /HRIS activities. This position will report to the Chief People Officer and work directly with the People Team, IT and additional cross functional stakeholders to provide a platform for scalable growth and people insights based on people data. The HRIS Analyst will contribute to supporting and improving BFA's systems architecture and data with a focus on new and existing People Technology to drive impact.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manages and supports day-to-day People operations including ongoing projects, enhancements, data/systems requests, production support, and troubleshooting
- Develops People dashboards to drive business insights and decisions making
- Develop the People team systems architecture & roadmap
- Supports Sapling, Jobvite, CultureAmp,15/5, and additional People team applications
- Supports all aspects of the employee lifecycle from sourcing, hiring, on-boarding through promotion development and off-boarding
- Contributes to the support of master data management practices and processes
- Supports implementations and administration of new and existing People technology partners directly with People & IT teams
- Conducts ongoing analysis of core business processes and data integrations
- Identifies and recommends people system efficiencies and process improvements to drive a signature employee experience
- Conducts requirements gathering, configuration, and systems administration
- Develops test plans and required documentation to support People system changes including necessary change management and training of systems and processes
- Supports People data governance, including audits, and data validation
- Assists with People data structures, reporting and security roles across People systems
What We’re Looking For:
- Ability to have fun with data, systems and genuinely have a passion for people!
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, data management and visualization skills.
- Develops appropriate solutions to issues that arise.
- Exhibits good collaboration skills when working with different functions.
- Proficient with G-Suite and related software.
- 5+ years' experience working in a People Team or working in HRIS.
- Bachelor's degree in information systems or relevant related experience is preferred but not essential
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Annual bonus program\*
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Free Glam Bag Plus subscription
- Learning & development programs
About BFA INDUSTRIES
BFA Industries inspires everyone to express themselves, making beauty more accessible to all. Through product innovation, machine learning technology, and a community-first mindset, we democratize beauty by delivering not only personalized experiences, but a feeling of authentic self-expression. We’re home to beauty subscription brands IPSY and BoxyCharm, as well as brand incubator, Madeby Collective, and personal care brand, Refreshments. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York, Miami, Santa Monica, and Argentina, BFA brings together a diverse group of entrepreneurial thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done.
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.
Please click here to our CCPA notice