About the Role
The BoxyCharm creative team is looking for a talented entry-level graphic designer who would like to gain design experience in a fast-paced, agile environment. You have high attention to detail, thorough knowledge of the Adobe Suite, a demonstrated portfolio of design application, and the ability to deliver high-quality work within short timelines.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Support consumer insight survey visual needs by compositing product images
- Efficiently resize or modify existing designed assets and images to support testing functionality across digital and printed platforms
- Collect, edit, and resize product images to support monthly e-commerce stores
- Develop designs to support one-off or cyclical initiatives, including events, campaigns, and brand partnerships
- Create eye-catching and innovative designs for various digital mediums and print
- Act as bandwidth support for other team members by taking on design tasks for multiple marketing channels, such as social, email, web, and paid acquisition
- Act under the leadership of the Sr. Design Manager to develop high-quality design and preserve established design principles and brand integrity
- Accurately follow guidelines and maintenance of file organization
- Clearly and efficiently communicate with key members of the creative team
What We’re Looking For (Requirements)
- Demonstrated “eye for design” and proven record of application of basic design principles
- Thorough understanding of Adobe suite including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Exceptional time management skills: ability to self-manage to priorities and timelines, follow direction and balance multiple projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail with ability to self-check for errors and inconsistencies
- A desire to learn, and a drive to excel
Bonus if You Have
- Experience or familiarity with After Effects, a plus.
BoxyCharm, a BFA Industries brand, was founded in 2013 and continues to be a leader in the beauty subscription industry. BoxyCharm champions self-expression and has a huge presence on social media with an avid community of beauty enthusiasts. BoxyCharm’s primary offices are in Miami and San Mateo.
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.