About the Role:
As the Director of Organization, Learning & Inclusion, you will act as a key trusted advisor to BFA leaders and business functions, providing strategic insights on organization structure, workforce and location strategies, learning & development, culture, diversity and inclusion. You will be a resource for our leadership team, our people managers and employees alike, helping drive effective employee engagement and a signature employee experience across all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Be a strategic advisor to the business and co create and execute BFA’s org, workforce and location strategies
- Provide a roadmap for a curated learning and development and career moments that matter
- Develop and refine high-impact programs for performance management, engagement, leadership and management development
- Architect and help to codify an inclusive BFA culture where everyone can express their own unique beauty
- Drive programs to improve BFA’s diversity goals and commitments
- Support key organization and talent reviews
- Collaborate across teams to support leadership on organizational design, workforce and location strategy and planning
- Structure, develop and coach the team to be a nimble, best in class People Team of the future who delight their clients and provide signature employee experiences
- Support a small client group.
What We’re Looking For:
- 15+ years of relevant working experience across the People function.
- Passion for all things people related and solving people problems in practical, simple and scalable ways.
- Proven track record of thriving in a growing, fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
- Strong organizational skills, great follow through on tasks, and an ability to juggle multiple competing priorities.
- Be naturally curious and have a strong learning agility.
- Naturally be a relationship builder who can work with leaders to establish credibility quickly.
- Be resilient and have grit, knowing that there is always a surprise around the corner.
- Track record in growing and scaling a People team and business in an agile way
- Experience leading the People aspects of acquiring a new company
- Able to manage change management, influence and align people at all levels
- Not take themselves too seriously and remember to have fun :)
Bonus if You Have:
- Experience expanding into new countries in LatAm /Asia / Europe a plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Annual bonus program\*
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Free Glam Bag Plus subscription
- Learning & development programs
About BFA INDUSTRIES
BFA Industries inspires everyone to express themselves, making beauty more accessible to all. Through product innovation, machine learning technology, and a community-first mindset, we democratize beauty by delivering not only personalized experiences, but a feeling of authentic self-expression. We’re home to beauty subscription brands IPSY and BoxyCharm, as well as brand incubator, Madeby Collective, and personal care brand, Refreshments. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York, Miami, Santa Monica, and Argentina, BFA brings together a diverse group of entrepreneurial thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done.
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.
Please click here to our CCPA notice.