About the Role:
We are looking to hire a highly motivated AP Analyst to join our growing team at BFA who is able to handle multiple projects or tasks simultaneously with excellent attention to detail!
Are you someone who thrives and enjoys working in a dynamic environment to support our continued growth? Do you have a working knowledge of AP processes and accounting systems? If so, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for entering the invoice into the accounting system, matching purchase orders, and obtaining approvals
- Coordinate with various departments and maintain records for accounts payables
- Respond promptly to vendor and internal stakeholders inquire
- Collaborate with vendors and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Maintain and balance accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies
- Perform vendor payment reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Assist with an external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information to auditors. Support annual independent audit and regulatory audits as required
- Provide ongoing support to business partners
- Support monthly close processes and procedures
- Able to help with ad-hoc reporting and other requests
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum 2 years of accounting experience and accounts payable procedures
- Retail or e-commerce experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to analyze information and processes
- Public company experience is a plus
- Take ownership and are accountable
- Experience with ERP systems. NetSuite is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, Vlookup, Sumif, etc.) and the ability to quickly manipulate and analyze large data sets and build reports
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills needed to develop collaborative working relationships with cross-functional teams
Bonus if You Have:
- Possess a strong analytical mind and able to juggle multiple tasks while meeting hard deadlines
- You want to make an impact. You're driven to be the best. You challenge yourself by setting goals, crushing them, and helping your teammates do the same
- You are collaborative. You're excited to work as a team throughout the organization to help cultivate an amazing workplace and culture
- You always operate with integrity. You always conduct yourself with honesty and operate ethically. You say what you mean and mean what you say
- FX exposure
- Argentina and US GAAP reporting
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Annual bonus program\*
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Free Glam Bag Plus subscription
- Learning & development programs
About BFA INDUSTRIES
BFA Industries inspires everyone to express themselves, making beauty more accessible to all. Through product innovation, machine learning technology, and a community-first mindset, we democratize beauty by delivering not only personalized experiences but a feeling of authentic self-expression. We’re home to beauty subscription brands IPSY and BoxyCharm, as well as brand incubator, Madeby Collective, and personal care brand, Refreshments. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York, Miami, Santa Monica, and Argentina, BFA brings together a diverse group of entrepreneurial thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done.
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.